Körber will be showcasing an immersive suite of its latest innovative products and services, including new RaaS, OMS, and voice solutions, at CeMAT Australia in Sydney, from 25 – 27 July.
Two of the new services that will be highlighted at the exhibition, Australia’s leading trade show for supply chain management and logistics, are Körber’s Robotics-as-a-Service (RaaS) for e-fulfilment, and Unified Control System (UCS). Also on display will be Körber’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) solution, which was recently recognised as a Leader in Gartner’s 2023 Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems.
Körber’s RaaS solution, which recently launched to APAC customers, provides simple access to a global network of robotics service partners for every business size and industry. This allows broader access for organisations to leverage AMR capabilities, reducing operational costs and time to deployment.
The company’s Unified Control System (UCS) orchestrates AMR, people-driven workflows and classic automation systems to overcome warehouse siloes and boost throughput and productivity. Warehouse management system (WMS) data is leveraged to analyse inventory and resource availability and automatically allocates tasks to Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs), people or Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
Additionally, visitors will be able to meet with Körber experts at the exhibition booth and experience the following range of live demos and interactions:
- Körber’s new Order Management System (OMS), a must-have to unify commerce and deliver a seamless customer experience
- Live interaction with Locus Robotics AMRs, designed to work safely alongside workers, moving from pick face to pick face, collaborating with people who perform the actual tasks, allowing the robot to automate the movement
- Demos of the Körber One Voice platform, which recently completed Zebra Technologies’ Solution Validation Program. The platform orchestrates voice-directed workflows for all warehouse operations, and attendees can use Android and Voice devices to pick show goodies as one would in their warehouse.
- A Virtual Reality Warehouse Picking Experience with AMR technology, gamified for some friendly competition on the booth
- Demos of Körber’s WMS solution across 10 different picking scenarios – from pallet picking to case picking and batch picking for multiple orders. The Körber team will be on-hand to demonstrate the software’s proactive-decision making capabilities with real-time data and insights
Anthony Beavis, Managing Director, ANZ from Körber Supply Chain, says: “CeMAT Australia is one of the key trade shows in our calendar, bringing together the most cutting-edge supply chain innovations under one roof, and providing a forum for industry professionals to network and share insights. We are delighted to be showcasing some of our latest solutions across AMR, voice, mobility and software suite including WMS and OMS at the show. Attendees will be able to experience first-hand how the Körber portfolio can help develop efficient, sustainable supply chains of the future.”
Visit the Körber experience at booth E29 at CeMAT Australia, The Dome, Sydney Olympic Park, from July 25-27.
About the Körber Business Area Supply Chain
Supply chains are growing more complex by the day. Körber uniquely provides a broad range of proven end-to-end solutions tailored to help manage the supply chain as a competitive advantage. Fitting any business size, strategy or industry, our customers conquer the complexity of the supply chain thanks to our portfolio of software, voice, and robotics solutions – plus the expertise to tie it all together. Conquer supply chain complexity with Körber. Find out more on www.koerber-supplychain.com