Asia Food Journal accepts articles contributed by industry experts. We select submissions centered on the current status and future of the food industry.
Before article submission, please make sure it conforms to our editorial guidelines:
- We accept articles that talk about topics, not products. For sponsored content or advertising opportunities, please send us a message.
- Submitted articles must be original and exclusive.
- Articles must be between 500 and 1500 words.
- Articles must have an accompanying short biography (<50 words and an author headshot (200 x 200 px minimum).
- Articles should have accompanying relevant images.
1. We have the right to edit the articles. We may change the following:
- Titles, headings, and subheadings,
- Style and tone
- Add/remove links
- Add /remove images
2. Website links should only be in the author bio.
3. All articles should be exclusive to our site for two weeks. After this, articles can be republished but should link to the original publication in Asia Food Journal.
4. We may or may not distribute your article in our weekly newsletter or social media channels.
How to submit an article:
- Send your completed article via email to [email protected]. Please use the subject line, Contributed article from [Name/Company Name].
- If we choose your article for publication, we will connect with you.
For more information about advertising with Asia Food Journal, including sponsored content, sponsored emails, banner ads, and featured products, send us a message to request our media kit.