After a successful 10 years in the Americas and Europe, Elevate is coming Down Under!
Körber Supply Chain is proud to present the first in-person Elevate APAC conference, taking place at The Sofitel in Melbourne from May 2-3, 2023, featuring industry insights from McKinsey, Accenture, Super Retail Group, and a unique keynote from Melbourne Symphony Orchestra conductor Nicholas Bochner.
Having been hosted in the Americas for over 10 years, the flagship Elevate supply chain user conference for industry peers is coming Down Under.
At this unmissable event, attendees will be able to come together with like-minded businesses to gain news and insights about supply chain technologies – helping leaders identify their strategic direction, accelerate decision-making, and drive their organisation’s future success.
The theme for this year’s event is ‘Find Your Rhythm,’ and the packed two-day agenda will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, product demonstrations, social events, and more from the Körber team and their partners. Key sessions include:
· Keynote from John Laing, Senior Expert from McKinsey and Company: ‘Hitting the High Note: Economic Impacts, latest trends dominating supply chains’. John, the leader of Australia and New Zealand’s Supply Chain Practice for Mckinsey and Company, will share his expertise on effective strategies to build operational resilience and stay ahead of the curve in the face of unforeseen events
- Keynote from Sari Mackay, Managing Director Accenture Strategy & Consulting Supply Chain & Operations Lead, ANZ, on Re-inventing Supply Chains of the Future
- Inspiring case study presentations, including Super Retail Group discussing the journey the leading retailer embarked on with Körber to become a true omnichannel retailer
- Nicholas Bochner, Conductor from Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, presenting on the synergies between orchestrating a symphony and the warehouse
- Expert insights, innovative new product launches, and demonstrations from the Körber Supply Chain team, including Joe Couter, EVP – Robotics and 3PL, Sean Elliot, Global CTO, and Bill Ryan, EVPAPAC, and Rene Hermes, EVP & CMO
There will be ample opportunities for attendees to connect with peers throughout the conference via booth visits and networking events, including a cocktail dinner and customer awards. There will also be a number of unique immersive and interactive Virtual Reality experiences to demonstrate the growing role of VR in supply chain operations.
Anthony Beavis, Managing Director, ANZ from KörberSupply Chain, says: “Building on the success of our 2021 virtual event, we are thrilled to be bringing our flagship Elevate conference to Australia for the first time – and it’s set to be bigger and better. In addition to the sessions and customer case studies, we’ll be bringing you exciting new content focused on the latest solutions available in Körber’s growing portfolio of automation, software and industry-leading supply chain technology. Bringing Elevate APAC down under for the first time is a testament to Körber’s commitment in the region. If you’re a Körber customer or someone looking to conquer supply chain complexity, I encourage you to join us at Elevate APAC 2023.”
For more information and to register, visit https://elevate.koerber-supplychain.com/elevate-apac/.
About Körber Supply Chain
Supply chains are growing more complex by the day. Körber uniquely provides a broad range of proven end-to-end solutions tailored to help manage the supply chain as a competitive advantage. Fitting any business size, strategy, or industry, our customers conquer the complexity of the supply chain thanks to our portfolio of software, voice, and robotics solutions – plus the expertise to tie it all together. Conquer supply chain complexity with Körber. Find out more on www.koerber-supplychain.com