Float Foods announced that their proprietary OnlyEg, a plant-based egg Tamagoyaki, is now commercially available in Singapore. Tamagoyaki will make its debut at the FHA Singapore Expo this week. Poke Theory will launch a nationwide poke bowl that showcases OnlyEg in its Caramelised Onion & Black Vinegar Tamago bowls.
Tamagoyaki is the latest addition to OnlyEg’s selection of patties, shreds, and XL omelettes. It’s Float Foods’ line of hormone and drug-free egg products that looks, cooks, and tastes like traditional eggs. According to the company, OnlyEg provides consumers with zero-cholesterol, allergy-proof, and fibre-rich eggs with the same protein content as a chicken egg sans the cruelty part.
The product line aligns with Float Foods’ mission to elevate plant-based food by tapping into the nutritional benefits of plant-based ingredients. The company takes pride in their efforts as its products receive recognition from the industry. OnlyEG’s white product was hailed the Best Health or Wellness Food at the 2022 World Food Innovation Awards in London. Its omelette is a finalist in the 2022 World Plant-Based Award for the Best Plant-Based functional product category.
By bringing its products to Asia, Float Foods aims to help consumers reduce their dependence on traditional chicken eggs. Not only does it address health issues, but it also helps address climate concerns.
In addition to the plant-based egg Tamagoyaki at Poke Theory, OnlyEg is also available and served with these dishes:
- Bangkok Jam, Great World City and Plaza Singapura outlets (OnlyEg Pad Thai, kway teow, basil tofu rice, olive fried rice)
- Cedele (plant-based Kale x OnlyEg sandwich, available at Cedele WaterPoint outlet)
- Conrad Centennial (OnlyEg x Impossible Wrap, OnlyEg Tamagoyaki bowl)
- Dragon Chamber (Cheeseburger rolls with OnlyEg omelette and Roasted “Kou Shui” Egg with OnlyEg Tamago)
- Old Town White Coffee (plant-based OnlyEg Classic Bee Hoon with Sweet & Sour Meat, OnlyEg Macaroni with Tomato Mushroom meatball and OnlyEg Toast with Ham, starting on Sept 1st)
- Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, Casserole (OnlyEg in Assam Laksa and Nicoise Salad)
- The Hainan Story at Hotel Boss (plant-based Curry Rice with OnlyEg Omelette x Tindle)
- Three Buns (Le Smak Burger with OnlyEg Shreds and Boyz to Men burger with OnlyEg patty)
- Warung Ijo (with local favourites including OnlyEg Nasi Lemak, Nasi Pendang, Orh Luak)
OnlyEg is an official sponsor of the Singapore Food Festival and will serve its patties on Satay Onigiri.